Empyrean School is committed to unlock learning opportunities with a new-age philosophy and a futuristic approach. It stands out from other schools in four fundamental concepts:
a) Quality and consistency of curriculum
- The curriculum is thoughtfully scripted to give guidelines regarding teaching methodologies, content, delivery and experiential learning based activities. It includes worksheets, teaching aids, toys, AV presentations and, resource notes. Further, it
- gives our teachers ample time to focus on classroom implementation and execution,
- The coordinator to teacher ratio is restricted to enable stringent monitoring and class observations followed by regular on-the-job training.
- A Quality Assurance and Mentoring Team observe the work of teachers and coordinators regularly
- Trainings and workshops by internal and external trainers help the faculty to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- The school and classrooms are designed keeping in mind the students’ needs; thus ensuring their comfort and active involvement.
b) The curriculum is based on the experiential and active involvement of the students.
It focuses on making learning an enjoyable experience and is marked by unique characteristics, comprising:
- Integrated, interdisciplinary and theme-based guidelines for ingraining the concepts.
- With a new-age philosophy and a futuristic approach we work towards a model that encourages creativity and innovation in and out of the classroom. It inspires students to develop intellectual and personal fortitude to realise their dreams.
- The School follows an integrated approach based on activity-based experiential learning and a research-based study. This includes field trips to propagate learning beyond four walls of a classroom and to develop higher order thinking and problem solving abilities.
- A challenging programme designed to address multiple intelligence in students.
- Active encouragement to students to boost their confidence and motivate them to explore, learn, analyse and apply knowledge.
c) A holistic approach towards learning
It emphasises on academic, social, physical, aesthetic and spiritual growth of students.
- The School Integrates Moral fiber in the curriculum to inculcate the values.
- Visits to orphanages, old age homes, adopting villages etc.: These are conducted under Helpage Empyrean: A social work club set up in the School.
d) A special focus on Sports and Performing Arts: All students actively participate in the activities of their choice and abilities. We offer curriculum guidelines for a range of sports. We offer facilities for football, basketball, skating, volleyball, throw ball, lawn and table tennis, chess, yoga, gymnastics and archery.